Staff Engineer (Cybersecurity)
Staff Cybersecurity Engineer
As our Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be part of the cybersecurity and it support team responsible for securing our product and infrastructure with cutting-edge technologies. As part of our company culture, you will also have the opportunity to cross-learn and gain considerable skills and insights into the areas of entrepreneurship, deep learning, data analytics techniques, healthcare, and more.
- Design and incorporate security into software, network and cloud computing facilities
- Continuously identifying cyber threats by looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software. Provide real time reviews, vulnerability assessment reports
- Create standard operating procedures and other documentation necessary to comply with international standards.
- Administer user accounts and access controls on all company infrastructures
- Enforce cybersecurity measurements into working environment
- Design network topology to secure enterprise network and to meet business goals
- Familiar with mainstream third-party security services, including firewall, DLP, antivirus, monitoring etc
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, penetration testing and various security audits
- Familiar with threat modelling and risk identification techniques
- Familiar with security technologies, practices, application/network/systems architecture and design, test tools and processes
- Experience in system administration (Linux)
- Familiar with scripting (bash, python)
- Excellent in troubleshooting network problems
- Familiar with FDA cybersecurity framework and requirements
- internationally recognized security certifications such as Certified IS Security Professional (CISSP), CISM, SAN GIAC certifications, etc.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Give it a shot by sending us your resume and expected salary here.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within one week.